Sunday, December 27, 2009

Reflections

It's that time of the year for reflections. I heard this statement in church today. Everyone thinks about how the year was - good, bad, so-so. Everyone plans ahead for 2010 - resolutions, commitments, new chapters.

I am determined to be more relaxed...starting now (I won't wait until January 1st!). I tend to get worked up about simple things, things that aren't going to make a difference tomorrow. I need to "take a chill pill" more often, so I'm sure not to miss out on the important things - my girls, my husband, my wonderful life. God has given me so much, and here I worry and whine about the little things.

--------------------------------------------------------
On a totally unrelated note, I have added a Pies section on the right. I recently baked an apple pie for a friend and worked out the pricing finally for it, so I thought I'd officially add it to my list. :) I also make english toffee and fudge. No pricing yet on those yet...was going to wait and see if anyone was that interested. If not, I won't bother adding them.

I am baking all week, if there are any orders for New Years Eve parties. I have one order so far for the week, and I will have other things for our own get-together. Let me know if there's anything you need!

Have a safe and Happy New Year! See you in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment