Wednesday, August 26, 2009



So, I don't have any official pictures of my bread. I just take them with my camera when I remember to...which is not often...this is my only picture so far! This is my honey wheat bread. It is made with cottage cheese; I know, sounds odd. BUT, it actually keeps the bread moist. The wheat flour tends to produce a drier bread, but the cottage cheese keeps it nice and moist. I read that you're supposed to let bread cool completely before slicing it, so the flavors are the strongest. I have such a hard time waiting! Warm honey wheat bread is just so good. Not to toot my own horn or anything!

This would be defined as a batch of honey wheat - 2 loaves, same kind. My recipe makes 2 loaves. $9 per batch. Or $5 a loaf.

I will continue to add photos as I remember to take them after baking and wrapping.My business card, shown above, will be updated in the next few months to include a different web address...this one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment