Thursday, March 11, 2010

DiGiorno 200 Calorie Portions

I received a coupon from DiGiorno last week for a FREE box of their new 200 Calorie Portion pizzas. They are individual portions, 2 portions in the box. I don't usually buy individual pizzas (or even frozen pizzas, really....we make our own), but I figured I would since it was free! I chose the Cheese and Tomato flavor. It was delicious! I usually complain that "diet" foods or calorie-controlled portions taste pretty flavorless, but I was incredibly surprised at how good it was. I could taste the garlic, the onion chunks, and I really liked the thin crust.

I will probably buy them again when I have a coupon. The full price on it was a bit ridiculous - $3 for 2 slices! BUT, it was definitely worth a try and worth it for a discounted amount in the future.

For anyone interested in the nutritional facts, click HERE for the page and info on the exact item I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment