Thursday, March 11, 2010

Samples, samples everywhere!

I signed up for a TON of free samples on different websites about 2 weeks ago. They all said "Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipment of your free sample." Well, they are starting to show up already!

Today, I received my second package from Proctor & Gamble. The first sample packet I received had 3 diapers. Today's had 3 diapers AND a sample of the Tide w/Febreze. In another sample mailer (not P&G's) I received one set of Crest Whitestrips (1 upper and 1 lower strip). My teeth are too sensitive to use whitening agents, even whitening toothpaste, but I figured my husband or someone else can try it.

I also received 6 packets (all different flavors) of the Nescafe instant coffee. I do not usually drink instant coffee, but I do take the instant coffee packets when we go camping. I will sample them now and if they are good I will probably buy them to take camping.

I made myself a mental note to review on here the items I receive and try. I figured if these companies are willing to give ANYONE their samples, the least I could do (even if I never buy the full-sized item) is let others know how good or bad they are.

More reviews to follow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment