Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Free Photo Strip and Free Connect 4!

While the health care system and the economy seem to be stressful issues, why not relax and get a free photo strip from Shutterfly? Go to Shutterfly and register or log in and try Wink, their new photo strip maker. It creates 3-5 photos on a strip, just like the old photo booths. Your first strip is FREE with FREE shipping! It takes just a few minutes to choose your pictures, unless you're like me and all your current pictures are sitting on your phone....in that case, you'll have to upload them to the computer or facebook or twitter first, then you can choose from one of those 3 to grab the pics you want for the photo strip. :)

You have the option to send it to yourself or to someone as a gift. I chose the 5 picture strip and added an individual picture of each of my 3 girls and then 2 group shots. Very cute!

Also, don't forget to grab your coupons for Connect 4 Here and the Target web coupon Here to get your game for FREE! Although I received mine for free, I did hear/read of folks who weren't able to use the Target web coupon because it states "Connect 4x4", which is apparently a different game than what's on sale. BUT, my cashier lady just bypassed the computer's warning that the coupon was applicable, and I received the extra $3 off to get it for free!!

Lastly, today is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's!! Unlimited free cones for all between 12pm and 8pm. Find your nearest ice cream location Here.

And, of course, I'm still looking for bread orders this week. If you or someone you know would like to order, please let me know. Don't forget to plan ahead for any Easter orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment