Saturday, September 11, 2010

Book Review: One Hand, Two Hands by Max Lucado

One Hand, Two Hands by Max Lucado is an extremely cute book for young children. It gives a simple description of different ways kids can help others and help make a difference. The length of the book is just right. I know for my young children, any longer and I think they would have lost interest. But I know it wasn't so short that they forgot the book either. I especially enjoyed the last pages where it asked for kids to think of ways that they can help. The illustration was very well done and eye-catching for my 3 year old. She enjoyed each page and liked to go through and talk about what was going on in the pictures.
Overall, I think the book was very well done and accomplished getting my preschool-aged kids to really think and talk about ways that they can help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment