Monday, April 19, 2010

Kellogg's All-Bran Samples

I received a sample size box of Kellogg's Bran Buds cereal. I thought they'd be a good snack for my almost 1 year old......until I tasted them. They're just as bland as the All-Bran cereal. My daughter did NOT like them; in fact, she spit them out. I tried a handful....and wanted to spit mine out, too. My 2 and 3 years old daughters did not like them much either.

We will probably not be buying them unless they are ridiculously cheap or free. The only use for them I'd have then would be for making my bran muffins.

The second sample Kelloggs sent was the All-Bran Wheat Flakes. Those were pretty tasty. Similar to Corn Flakes. The girls and I enjoyed that sample size, and I would consider buying those again. They contain a good helping of fiber and are made with wheat bran.

So, yay for the Wheat Flakes and nay for the bran buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment