Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Musem's Free Admission!!

This week, the Museum of Science and Industry has free general admission. I heard it's in honor of Earth Week, but I don't know if that's accurate. Regardless of the reason, it's free!! We plan to go tomorrow and take the girls. The Omnimax pricing is different on free days ($8 for adults, $6 for kids age 3-11). So, $22 for us all to get in AND see the Omnimax feature; I think we'll see the Tahiti surfing feature, instead of the Hubble movie.....the girls will like the surfing more!

Also this week, the Disney store is celebrating Earth Day on April 22 by giving away free hats (made of 100% recycled materials) to those that bring in 6 or more bottles or cans to recycle. Limit is 1 hat per customer/guest, and you must have 6 bottles/cans to recycle. I will probably take the girls in to do that one. We recycle anyway, so I'm sure we can find 6 cans or bottles for the 2 older girls to toss in.


No comments:

Post a Comment