Thursday, January 13, 2011

Coffee-Mate Bistro Baking Party

I am hosting a Coffee-Mate Bistro Baking Party on Friday, February 4, 2011. It will be from 9:30 AM to 12 NOON. 

I signed up through a party that has House Party opportunities and was chosen to host one for Coffee-Mate. They will supply bakeware and recipes, Coffee-Mate samples and coupons for me to purchase full-size Coffee-Mate Cafe flavors. I will be baking (I believe) recipes that use their creamers and then there will be coffee to sample their new(er) Cafe collection flavors. 

I invited a bunch of moms that I had email addresses for, but if you read this and would be interested, please let me know. You are more than welcome to come over and sample the collection with us. There's nothing for you to bring, nothing for you to purchase; Coffee-Mate simply wants people to try their flavors and, if they like them, go out and buy them at the grocery stores. 

It'll be informal, and all kids are welcome. Arthur is off that day, so the girls may or may not be here; He might decide to go take them to the YMCA and get away from the ladies here. :)

Please let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment