Saturday, January 22, 2011

Correction to Previous Post

I should mention that we did have a nice evening PRIOR to getting in bed.

We had a couple over that I haven't seen in about 2 years. Arthur talks to the husband by phone or text from time to time (that guy is a funeral director too).

We enjoyed dinner here together and some really great conversation. I always enjoy seeing them; I wish we could more often. It just never works out because of schedules. Arthur and Keith both work dumb schedules because of their occupations. I was pregnant with Addy the last time we saw them, and now I'm pregnant again. I found that humorous.

Anyway, despite the late night being awful, we did have a nice dinner and long chat with our friends. We even put the girls to bed slightly early (because of no naps and whining all day yesterday), so it was nice to just be able to sit and talk to other adults without having to get up and correct the kids. :)

So, I do have that to be thankful for. The rest of the night just made me forget the nice evening prior.

No comments:

Post a Comment