Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Favorite Food Deal of the Week: Ivory Soap

Ok, so this is not a FOOD deal, but it's a good one, nonetheless.

This week, CVS had Ivory Bar soap 3-packs on sale for $.99. There are $1.00 off any Ivory Soap coupons from one of May's inserts. I had 2 of them (couldn't find my third one), so I ended up with 6 bars of soap for free!

Ivory is a nice soap because it is almost 100% natural and it has no perfumes....which irritates my girls' eczema and my acne. We don't use bar soap very often at all, but with the summer starting I think I'll keep a bar of it in a container in the garage to have the girls wash up outside before coming in after playing. That'll keep my downstairs bathroom a little cleaner. :)

This $.99 soap sale is good through Saturday, so get out and get some free soap! Even if you don't have the coupons, 3 bars of dye/perfume-free soap is a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment