Friday, June 17, 2011

Favorite Food Deal of the Week: Pampers CAT Deal

There was a CAT deal from Pampers this week: If you bought $20 worth of Pampers diapers or wipes, you got a $5 CAT for your next Pampers purchase!

With 2 in diapers now (yes, I need to get Addy out of diapers! working on that...), I love these types of deals. It is slightly disappointing that the CAT isn't good on any purchase, but since I'll be in need of diapers again soon I will be able to use this CAT for sure!

I was at Meijer and purchased one Jumbo pack of Pampers Swaddlers (size 1) for $8.99, one Jumbo pack of Pampers size 3 (NOT the cruisers because there are fewer in the Cruisers' packs) for $8.99, and one container of 72 ct wipes for $2.29. I used two $1.50 off any Pampers diapers coupons and one $1 off any 64 ct or higher wipes package. I paid $16.27 (and tax) for all and received a $5 CAT. So, actually, it was $11.27 for two jumbo packs of diapers and a box of wipes! Not bad!!

I'm sure I've found better deals on diapers and wipes, but I was very pleased with this deal because of our need for diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment