Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Book Review: Good Morning, Lord by Sheila Walsh

I received a copy of this book to review by BookSneeze. I enjoy the other books of Sheila Walsh, but I was slightly disappointed with this devotional. While the content of the book was excellent and really refreshing, I was hoping for slightly longer devotionals for each day.
Each day is given a verse, a paragraph or so to read, and then questions to answer personally. This is the style I prefer, but I was hoping for just a bit more to think about or a few more questions to answer.
This is an excellent book for women looking to have a brief devotional, maybe amidst a busy schedule. But, if you are looking for more in-depth and perhaps longer reading each day, I would say this is not quite the book for you.
Again, Sheila Walsh is a great writer, and I enjoy her style of writing. The content of the book was great, and she really shows a great way to grow spiritually and things to consider in a new light.

No comments:

Post a Comment