Friday, October 22, 2010

If I ruled the world...

I would set up policemen in subdivisions to just ticket everyone that doesn't slow down to the posted speed limit. It is extremely annoying that no one seems to drive the 15 mph posted speed limit in our subdivision. I know 15 mph is very slow, BUT we have no sidewalks and a lot of kids on the block, so it's only right that the speed limit be lower than the regular 25 in a subdivision. Plus, we have a lot of curves and the road is a dead end. I don't understand why people go so fast! I pull into the subdivision going 15 mph and the person behind is always on my butt! I want to stop the car and go back and explain to them why I'm going slow. AND, there is a speed bump on the first curve, the second curve, and towards the end of the block! I would hate to go over those too fast!

Maybe some of the fast drivers don't have children, so kids running around isn't their first thought when pulling onto our block. I know for a FACT, though, that some of the fast drivers have kids....sometimes in the car with them! I just don't get it, and there are never any policemen on our block that would see how bad the speeding is. Just frustrating, and I wanted to vent.

Tomorrow is pumpkin carving for us! Yippee!! My brother and new sister-in-law are coming up to join in! I am making chili, the PERFECT fall dinner...in my opinion. Today, I need to go buy the pumpkins, since we didn't get any when we went to the pumpkin farm earlier this month. And I need to buy the girls more undershirts. They are so active, their tummies hang out often....need to get those covered up so they don't get too cold!

And, lastly, my first week as an NCP scanner went well. I actually remembered to scan all my purchases, and my husband has been extremely helpful by texting me his gas purchases. :) Hopefully I'll rack up some points quickly and get some cool rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment