Saturday, October 30, 2010

Boooooo!

And the title does not mean a fun Halloween "boo!". It means, I am not liking the things that have happened in just the past 30 minutes. 

I finally decided to shower and get the girls dressed. I noticed Addy felt a little warm, so I took her temperature....100.9. Ugh! We have the Halloween birthday party at 3 today! I was excited to go and see friends we don't see very often throughout the year. I am hoping the fever is just from her two shots she got yesterday - flu and DTaP, but I don't remember either of those giving her a fever in the past. 

And now that I'm thinking about it, she did wake up twice in the middle of the night tossing and turning and crying. Maybe that was the fever starting and I just now noticed it. :( Poor kid. Gave her a little Tylenol (even though I know it's not that high, thought we'd nip it now, if possible). 

And I don't want to miss church tomorrow - I like our 5th Sunday Fellowships. Plus, I'm doing the announcements in the service tomorrow, have to drop off a few things to people at church, and overall just really enjoy church. 

Maybe I'm a bit worked up about a semi-low-grade fever, but I really hope it goes away....for her comfort's sake and our fun weekend's sake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment