Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Nate Show

Today I submitted my info for design help from The Nate Show. :) I like watching that show; he has some really great ideas for small spaces. Our dilemma is that we will have 4 kids sharing one room come next Summer. That's going to be tough! We are thinking that the 3 bed bunk bed is the way to go, but I'm not sure. Maybe the bunk bed with a double bed on the bottom and a twin on top? Plus we have to keep the crib in there for the new baby. Ugh! Then, we have all their toys and the kid kitchen. I feel like we're going to have to get rid of some things, which is going to be tough since they're already limited on the number of toys now with the small space.

I just can't wait for this housing market to bounce back, so we can actually make a profit on this townhouse and get something with at least one more bedroom! We didn't want the housing market to determine when we had our children, but I know too that it's going to be hard to keep a 10x13 room manageable and inclusive of everything we need for the girls and new baby!

I try not to complain because I know we still have it good. We aren't struggling with the mortgage, we have zero credit card debt, and the only debt we do have is the house. God has been good, and we are still trusting Him to provide. I just get all whiny when things are cramped, as they are now becoming. :) But, this is our choice to have 4 kids in the 2 bedroom townhome.....so I refuse to complain. :)

Maybe Nate will see how much design help we need and actually give us a really great idea to create "more" room in there! Who knows? He probably doesn't really answer all the submissions himself, so hopefully we at least get an answer....from anyone over there! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment