Monday, April 25, 2011

Motherhood Mania: Good Help

I had my 34 week OB appointment set for today....of course, Mondays are the worst day for us and appointments because Iris and Lily are both home. I was dreading having to drag all 3 girls to my appointment, but it worked out to have Pastor's daughters over to watch my girls for that hour. Thank goodness! It was so nice and convenient to be able to get in and out of the appointment without having to watch the girls also. :)

I am extremely thankful that Emilie and Kari could be here to watch them. My girls LOVE them, so they were super excited to have their "friends" over to play. :) AND, my girls behaved for them, so that was an added bonus!

Sadly, when I made the appointment for next time in 2 weeks, they only had Mondays available again. :( Emilie and Kari will be back in school that day, so I will take all 3 girls with me then. At least, I had the break today. :) And my appointments aren't long at all, so I guess it's not the end of the world. Snacks and water on hand really help, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment