Friday, April 29, 2011

Motherhood Mania: Monkey Joe's

We took the girls to Monkey Joe's in Lake Zurich this morning. What a fun place! If only I wasn't pregnant, I think I would have enjoyed it a little more. I signed up on their website for "Monkey Mail" and they immediately emailed a coupon for buy one admission get one free! Adults are free, so we paid for Iris and then Lily was free. Addy was 1/2 price because she's only 2. Only $15 for the 3 of them to play on all the indoor inflatables for as long as we wanted. We were there for about 2 hours and were ready by then to get home to eat and nap (myself included!!).

Overall, great morning. Girls are just starting to wake up from naps now. Arthur is out running his 10 miles. He said maybe we'd go to the park. I'm going to definitely be ready for bed by tonight!

www.monkeyjoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment