Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Motherhood Mania: Springtime Bingo

I came up with the idea to make Springtime Bingo for the girls yesterday. Yes, I MADE it. :) I am not an artist by any means, so I struggled to think of 12 Spring items that I could draw (and everyone else would recognize!). Hahaha.

It turned out pretty well. Our pictures were: cross, tomb, church, tree, duck, birdhouse, flower, umbrella, rain(drop), storm(cloud with lightning bolt), nest, and dress. I made 4 cards for us all to play - Addy was on my team. :) Then I made a bigger version of each picture with the name of the picture printed below it. On everyone's playing card, all the pictures were the same but placed in different spots on the card. We played 3 times, and it took us a whole 15 minutes. :) It was a nice, SHORT game before bed last night.

I saved the game. I plan to get some contact paper or laminate them and hold onto it for a school game/learning center idea.

I was happy with the outcome. When Addy's bigger, I will have to make a 5th card, though. Hopefully my awesome artistry skills will still be there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment