Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pleasantries of Pregnancy: 31 Weeks

Things are slowing down around here....mostly because I'm feeling that I need to MAKE them slow down! I am getting antsy for baby to arrive, wanting to get everything in order and in its place before he comes.

I have a few more things on my mental checklist to do before I'd feel completely ready, so hopefully my energy keeps up so I can complete them. Freezing meals is first priority. I made a boo-boo and filled the freezer with great deals over the past few weeks, so I need to use up some of those items before I can start filling it with meals. Silly me! I was so excited about finding great foods to freeze for little to nothing that I completely forgot about making the meals to freeze. Oops!

I am trying not to lift the girls anymore. It's hard with Addy because I baby her so much. :) Lily still asks to be held and carried, but I've explained why I can't do either. I try to snuggle with her on the couch to make up for it. Iris doesn't ask me to carry her; she likes for Arthur to carry her to bed, so that wasn't too hard to give up. :)

Baby is still super active all times of the day, not just the usual evening times anymore. I feel like people can see my stomach moving. Arthur saw it, and even though he's seen it before he still thought it was alien-ish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment