Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rejoicing in Recipes: Bologna Tortillas

I have never really liked bologna, not even as a child. But, my girls LOVE it. I don't buy it often, unless it is super cheap or part of a deal at the store. I bought a package yesterday, so they had it for lunch. They don't just like it on bread with cheese, they like it on a tortilla. :) I always have so many tortillas on hand, that I really don't mind making each of them their own bologna tortilla. So, because it's been a slow recipe week, I am posting this as my recipe. :) It's an easy lunch and something different than a plain old sandwich.

Bologna Tortilla

1 tortilla
1 slice of cheese, any kind
1 slice of bologna

Place cheese and bologna slices on tortilla. Heat for about 13 seconds in the microwave. Roll up and enjoy!

As usual, we accompany this with fruit and yogurt and whatever leftover vegetable from the night before. Semi-healthy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment