Thursday, March 24, 2011

Motherhood Mania: Two Steps Back

I feel so behind on so many things lately. Then, to top off my crappy feeling, Lily has been wetting her pants almost daily. It's so frustrating. She's been potty-trained for almost a year now; she's 3 1/2! She wet her pants twice while we were at my parents' house between Sunday and Tuesday, then she wet 2 times here since we've been back. I did all the laundry last Saturday, so we can just wait until next Monday to wash again on our normal laundry day, but Lily's making it very difficult to not wash. I've done 3 loads since yesterday morning!

I don't know what's up with my not feeling on top of things. I know I'm behind with housework, but usually I can get over that enough to just relax with the family, especially when Arthur's home like he has been. But, I'm just so grouchy this morning already. I already snapped at Arthur (over orange juice!) and grouched at Iris for slurping her milk from cereal bowl with a built-in straw. 

Hoping the rest of the day goes better! Haven't done my devotions yet this morning...that may have something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment