Friday, March 18, 2011

Pleasantries of pregnancy: glucose shmucose

Well, as suspected, I failed my one hour glucose test. Boo! I am now sitting in the waiting room in the hospital lab area for my three hour test. I am using Arthur's iPad and am not used to it, so please forgive my typing errors. :)

I have two more blood draws, at 9 and 10 am. Hopefully the time passes quickly because I have a headache and am starving! The lab ladies are nice, though, and keep complimenting me on my figure after they hear this will be my fourth baby. :) That makes me feel really nice, considering I gained another 5 pounds this month....bringing my total to 30 lbs now! Doesn't seem possible, but I know I started out on the light side, so that is how I am justifying it. Haha!

I also found out at my OB visit Wednesdat that I am a week further along than what I had been thinking. I am 28 weeks 6 days today. Yahoo! That is a week closer to meeting baby Artie!

Hopefully I pass this test and do not have to worry about diabetes for the remaining ten or so weeks.

Oh, and I ordered and received a different baby sling for Artie. It is blue and is from seven slings.com. I love it and cannot wait to use it! I think it will be super handy for carrying him this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment