Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pleasantries of Pregnancy: Sore

My hips have been very sore lately. Arthur worked yesterday and again today. This is making me even more sore because I have to do all the lifting and bending and whatnot for the girls. :(

Today is church. And it's raining. And I'm sore and alone with the girls. I decided not to rush around to get to Sunday School at 9:30 but rather just get there for the service at 10:45. Hopefully, the rain will take a break so it's a little bit easier to get them in and out of the car and into church.

At night, I'm falling asleep fine but I'm getting so achy when I need to roll over or if I stay on one side for several hours. When, I do roll over, it's becoming painful and I completely wake up to do it. :(

Ah, the joys of the last weeks of pregnancy. :) Just makes me so much more excited to be closer to 40 weeks! I really need to start practicing my breathing with Arthur. I've been reading my lamaze book and doing a little practice on my own but practicing with him is better. He can time it for me, so I can just focus on the breaths. Although, I don't really use him at the hospital for the breathing. :) He is a good partner, though, and knows EXACTLY how to help me and to not touch me or talk to me at certain times. :) He is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment