Thursday, February 10, 2011

Menu Mania

Ok, so we didn't get bread made today. I'm ok with that. I was able to paint some empty soup cans to store art supplies in; that was very relaxing. 

I've got my menus planned through Sunday. I was hoping to get through Tuesday, but I got distracted and lost some time (imagine that!). 

Thursday dinner: Easy Meatballs, Parmesan Pasta, Carrots

Friday:
  Breakfast - Chocolate Chip Pancakes(already made and in the freezer! yay!), Banana Slices, Juice/Coffee
  Lunch - Pasta (leftovers or simple buttered noodles), Grapes, Yogurt, Juice Boxes
  Dinner -  Pasta and Red Sauce, Salad, Applesauce, Rolls

Saturday:
  Breakfast - Homemade Waffles, Strawberries/Oranges, Milk/Coffee
  Lunch - Leftovers or sandwiches
  Dinner - potluck at small group (haven't decided what I'm bringing yet)

Sunday:
  Breakfast - French Toast, Orange Slices, Milk/Coffee
  Lunch - Shredded Crockpot Pork, Potatoes, Carrots
  Dinner - Leftovers

And...Addy's awake. Time to get dinner moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment