Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pleasantries of Pregnancy: Quiet is Nice

I am doing pretty well today. Not quite as tired as I have been the past few days. I was sitting on the floor this morning and leaned to pick up some clothes, and I felt a muscle pull in my stomach. That wasn't fun. It was sore for a few hours, but it's better now. Baby's still moving a lot, dancing all over my bladder. :) I must use the bathroom 8 times an hour. Such an inconvenience! LOL. I haven't been having to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, though, so I guess I can't complain.

Iris felt the baby kick really hard the other day. Her face lit up. She was so excited, and she started asking all kinds of questions.

"Does the baby talk in there?"

"How does he get air in your tummy?"

"What does he eat?"

"Can he hear me if I sing to him?" That was the cutest question ever. I told her he definitely knew her voice, and he would love to hear her sing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment