Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rejoicing in Recipes: S'mores Valentine BItes

I didn't get around to posting a recipe yesterday, but I wanted to share the link to these "candies" we made for Valentine's Day. They were pretty tasty, and I think they'd be fine for any other special dessert or occasion and not just Valentines. Just substitute a regular marshmallow for the heart-shaped ones.

Click HERE for S'more Valentine Bites recipe. I followed the link on her page to a recipe for the dipping chocolate, as I didn't have any store bought here in the house. Making it myself was super easy. I plan to use that chocolate recipe again for other chocolate-dipped items. :)


My husband even liked them. He doesn't normally eat sweets, especially those with strawberry marshmallows in them. He ate a couple, I ate some, the girls ate some and we gave some to their teacher and classmate for Valentine's Day. Pretty tasty and a nice change of pace from the regular store-bought candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment