Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Favorite Food Deal of the Week: Meijer Tomatoes!

My most favorite deal this week comes from Meijer.

They have their Meijer Naturals canned diced tomatoes on sale for $.69 each. Currently, if you buy 5 Naturals products you receive a $3 store CAT at checkout. I bought 5, paid $3.45 for the cans and received a $3 store CAT (off a future Naturals purchase). So, essentially I paid $.45 for 5 cans of tomatoes! That's $.09 a can! We use canned diced tomatoes often in dishes and casseroles, so it was definitely worth fronting the $3.45 for them! Plus, this gives me $3 to apply next week toward another Naturals purchase at Meijer!

This deal runs through today, I believe. So, if you're wanting to take advantage you will need to get over to Meijer today. Sometimes their store CAT specials run a second week, but I don't believe this one does.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment