Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rejoicing in Recipes: Crockpot Italian Chicken

I came across this "recipe" several weeks ago and am just now getting around to making and posting it. It is soooo simple. I picked up the dressing I needed at Meijer (part of their 10 for $10 sale! yay!), so we can make it tonight!

Crockpot Italian Chicken

5-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I'm using the frozen breasts from Meijer, $4.99 for a 40 oz bag...not bad!)
1 bottle Italian dressing
Brown rice

Put the chicken in the crockpot. Pour the dressing over the top. Cook for 4-6 hours. Serve over brown rice.

I used a coupon for FREE Uncle Ben's Ready Rice today at Meijer as well as a $.75 off 1 Ready Rice, so we are using those 2 packages of Chicken Flavored Brown Rice for this meal tonight! See how easy I just made dinner? Chicken in the crockpot, ready rice just has to be microwaved, dinner will be a cinch tonight! I love taking it easy on Tuesday night dinners, especially since I rush around all morning do the grocery shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment