Saturday, May 14, 2011

Plesantries of Pregnancy: 37 Weeks

Almost there! Last night I woke up a few times with painful contractions. I was too sleepy to time them, and I ended up falling asleep again shortly after they stopped. :)

This morning, as soon as I stood up my stomach/abdomen felt very sore. I assume it was from the contractions or the position I slept in or something.

My stomach is a little upset this morning also. I think it's because now I'm worried that I'll go into labor today, and Arthur will be on a funeral for work. Because of my quick labors, I'm worried he wouldn't make it in time! I know that's unlikely, but I'm a worrier about that kind of thing. My sister-in-law Jackie will be around today, though, so I do have her if I go into labor. Plus, church people will be around today (there's a cleaning day at church), so for a last resort I could call over there for help.

For now, I'm just trying to relax. My stomach is crampy because I'm so sensitive when it comes to worrying or being nervous - my stomach is the first to react. Trying not to think about it for now. I really should just get a shower in and do that little things on my To Do list for today. Maybe if I ignore it, I'll feel better. And if I do go into labor today, I'm really hoping it's after 3 pm so Arthur will be available and it would be after the birthday party for Iris' and Lily's friend. :)

Of course, there's no planning these things though, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment