Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pleasantries of Pregnancy: Pains

I am so achy. I overdid it with the freezer meals yesterday, for sure. I had plans to keep cooking and freezing today, but I've decided I need the day off to rest. My feet were so swollen last night and my hands are so drying from washing them a bazillion times while cooking.

Regardless, I am 2 days away from 36 weeks! :) Baby's movements have slowed a little; perhaps he is moving into his head down position? I am hoping so. I feel like kicks or punches on the sides of my lower abdomen, so I am thinking maybe he's head down and punching me. :) I've also had some pelvic pressure the past few days, which I know comes around toward the end of the pregnancy. Not sure that means he's coming any time soon, but it gives me hope that the time is nearing!

Overall, nothing new to report. Not sleeping well. Using the bathroom a lot. Contractions slightly painful, but nothing consistent. I'm getting grouchier and more impatient with EVERYTHING - people, cars, life. :) My dog is especially annoying to me lately. He likes to sleep by me, but lately he's been lying on top of the covers at night, so I feel pinned in bed. I can't get him to move and lifting him hurts my stomach muscles. I end up yelling at him and he gets scared and jumps off the bed. I feel a little bad that I've yelled but I'm so stinkin' tired that I feel better knowing I can get comfortable. He's probably hoping this baby comes soon, too, so I can go back to my normal self. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment