Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pleasantries of Pregnancy: 38 weeks

Friday night, I really thought Baby Artie was going to be here. I started timing contractions around 10PM, while we were watching a movie. They were coming between 8 and 15 minutes apart, and I said I would call the doctor if I had 2 more that close (this was at midnight) and then they just stopped coming! I was so frustrated. My stomach was upset and I thought I was definitely in labor because that's exactly how I felt with Addy. Nope!

So, we went to bed and I woke up several times throughout the night with a painful contraction or 2 but nothing to time. :( I was so bummed.....and TIRED the next morning! Thankfully, Arthur is off this weekend, so we were able to just relax yesterday with our lack of sleep.

I can't believe this Baby is already teasing his mommy and sisters by pretending he's ready to arrive, then not come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment