Monday, May 9, 2011

Motherhood Mania: Mother's Day

I had a spectacular Mother's Day yesterday! The girls and Arthur both had cards for me. The girls' card was super cute. Arthur's card played a SuperMom song when it was opened. Very funny and cute. :)

We went to church; Arthur played in the worship band and I did announcements. Iris made me a card in Sunday School. I LOVE homemade gifts from them. :)

After church we ate a light lunch and put the girls down. Then, after naps, we went for an early dinner at our favorite restaurant here in town and ate out on the patio! We took a short walk after dinner downtown and then rented a movie to watch together as a family last night. It was a full and fun day. Everybody always asks if we're going out to eat for Mother's or Father's Day, but we like to eat at home normally because it's so crowded everywhere. It worked out to go out for dinner, though, because there was pretty much no one there and we ate outside and had our favorite waitress. :)

I love my family very much, and I'm so thankful we could spend the entire day together - in church and at home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment