Thursday, May 12, 2011

Weekly Lineup

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to lay out a daily topic to give some piece of information on. Of course, it all relates to food, cleaning or saving. :) Here is the daily topic/theme:

Monday - Basic Kitchen (a tip about basic cooking)

Tuesday - Menu Plan (since I grocery shop on Tuesdays, I will be able to give my menu plan for the week. this will also help me be more consistent with it!)

Wednesday - Fav Food Deal of the Week (shopping on Tuesday means I can post the following deal about my favorite deal I found)

Thursday - House Help (a tip about staying on top of the housework; this will be my own opinion about things I found that help us around here)

Friday - Kitchen Tip of the Week (pretty self-explanatory there. lol!)

It probably feels like I've been adding some new aspect to this blog daily for the past week, but these are things and topics I've been thinking about and writing notes to myself about for a while, so I figured why not add them now? I mean, I'm only having a baby in the next few weeks? What's more blog work for myself on top of that? :) Nothing like cramming in everything at once, right?! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment